Addie's Hope

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Spending the day with Daddy

Today A Bear and I got a chance to relax with Daddy. He had the day off and we started the day just relaxing. A's preschool teacher came to the house this morning and took a tour of her space. She then sat on the couch with A Bear and read her Brown Bear, Brown Bear. I thought it was pretty smart of her to bring that book - she immediately was able to tell if A knew her colors and her animals! A did great...B and I were at the kitchen table and we could hear them talking. A then talked Ms. K into reading 2 more books to her. They took pictures for the first day of school and then we said goodbye.
We then went to eat some yummy mexican food with daddy and A keep us in stitches at the restaurant - just being her silly self! Afterwards, A and I showed Daddy Mommy's new favorite store, Heartworks. It is a lot like Country Faire...just right here! I am already going to order some plates that I saw there through my mom :) Then we headed to HEB to order M's Little Mermaid cake. Finally it was time to get M from camp and tonight we are going to hang out as a family and watch Jump In! on Disney. We wish we could have more of these days with our Daddy.

No comments: