Addie's Hope

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

It has been a few days...




It has been a few days since I last posted and I think I am just know catching up with my rest from a very crazy and busy July. We celebrated M's birthday this past weekend. She wanted to see Ratoutille so we went to the matinee while Daddy was working. Then we made a stop at Toys R Us so M could visit Geoffrey and get her birthday crown and balloon. She picked out a baby My Little Pony for her birthday surprise. When Daddy got home we went to eat at Roadhouse (M thinks it is Logan's from Austin...basically the same thing). She ordered her favorites - mac and cheese and mashed potatoes. The highlight of the evening was her sitting on the birthday saddle while all the servers gave her a big Yehaw! She stayed on the saddle for about 30 minutes and then we finally decided to come home to enjoy some funfetti brownies - the birthday girl's wish! M opened her family presents and she got a Miley Stewart doll from her sister and some Ariel things (beach ball, bathing suit, and barbie) from Mommy and Daddy. It was a fantastic day and a wonderful celebration of our first born. It is hard for me to believe that B and I have been parents for 6 years. It also was a little ironic that 6 years later we ate dinner at the very restaurant that I unknowingly went into labor with her 6 years ago. Who would have thought that would have happened!!!

No comments: