Addie's Hope

Monday, August 6, 2007

Hannah Montana Craze in our house!


Well it seems that M has found her first tween show to watch and enjoy like we did with Saved By the Bell! It is amazing how quickly she is growing up. It feels like yesterday that I just had her and now almost 6 years later she is a cute girl - I can't even say Baby Girl anymore because it is just not true. So for the time being I will be watching and discussing the issues that come up in Hannah Montana and learning all the songs that I am sure will find their way to my ipod soon and also to the car! I have to say - it is a great wholesome show that I am not afraid to watch with her. A Bear thinks she is Hannah when the theme song comes on with all of her dancing and signing...it is quite entertaining!

No comments: