Addie's Hope

Monday, August 6, 2007

Our first two-story

B and I are so excited about our new house. It is our first two story that we have owned. The girls have an awesome room upstairs that they share. They also have an awesome toy room with a wall closet that they can hideaway in and read books or plays with their toys. There is also another room upstairs - either awaiting P Bear #3 if that happens or a fun rec room/sports room/study for Daddy.
Downstairs we have a dining room, an eating room, a great living room, a huge and gorgeous kitchen, a laundry room (praise the Lord for this), a pantry and a wetbar area (butler's pantry). I also have an office that I am still deciding how to finish it off. Then we have a beach guestroom and heaven down the hallway.
B and I have our own oasis at the other end of the house. I love our room and all the natural light that comes in but I am gaga over my bathroom. It is painted fantastically and we also have a jacuzzi tub. I still can't believe that this is our house. We look forward to making some memories at this house. Hopefully we will be here for a little while :) I will post pics soon!

No comments: