Addie's Hope

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

random wednesday ramblings...

outside my window . . .
dark, chilly, windy morning
i am thankful for . . .
true friends
from the kitchen . . .
a huge bag of gummi bears is calling my name - remember I am still preggo!
i am wearing . . .
no bra. still in pjs. i'm comfortable - dreading finding clean, warm, maternity clothes at the moment.
i am creating . . .
a small dent in the laundry, a human life, and a Christmas surprise for Modge
i am going . . .
to do laundry, clean my bedroom, have my belly painted like a pumpkinand craft today (all the while resting too!)
i am running . . .
on very little sleep, a little caffeine and a lot of grace from God.
i am hoping . . .
to just have an ear infection and not strep when I go to the doc later.
i am hearing . . .
silence. the house is peaceful and quiet this morning (the wee ones are not awake yet)
around the house . . .
prep for Baby E, sink full of dirty dishes, fall feeling and smells.
one of my favorite things . . .
date night with hubby coming up.
few plans for the rest of the week . . .
trunk-or-treat and other halloween goodness, wrapping Christmas presents, and packing my bags for the hospital.

No comments: