Addie's Hope

Friday, February 6, 2009

Hanging out with my girls



A Bear wanted to let E Bear try to sit in the Bumbo chair again this morning. She was successful this time. E Bear went to the doctor last week for her 2 month checkup. She has grown two full inches since her birth and went from 6 pounds 8 ounces to 10 pounds 13 ounces already! She is a healthy little girl. We are enjoying her so much - especially since she has starting interacting with us so much. She is in love with her sisters. She lights up when they enter the room.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Cochran Family said...

I just want to squeeze and love all over that pretty little baby girl!!!

The Leader Of This Crazy Clan said...

Doesn't it just melt your heart to see them love each other!! I don't know how I had 5 kids without a Bumbo I love it!!