Addie's Hope

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Pregnancy Update

I am now 15 weeks and going strong...or as strong as I can with 2 little ones, hot summer weather and a siatic nerve that is shooting pains through my left butt cheek (sorry if that was TMI!) This pregnancy is really different from the girls so it will be interesting to see what we are having in 4 weeks! Of course Brent and I would love to add a little man to our family but we will be blessed with a happy healthy little girl too if that is the case.
I still want Mexican food as always but Italian (one of my favorites) is out of the picture for a while and wings are off the menu until I have this baby. I do not want sweets and Sweet tea is gross this time around. I really have no cravings this time - not really interested in any one type of food.

(Editted to Add: see poll to the left and guess the sex and a girl's name if needed!!!)

4 comments:

Jen said...

BOY!!!

Jen said...

The poll is not working?!?! Am I doing something wrong?

The Leader Of This Crazy Clan said...

Well since I only see girl names then I say a boy! :) I assume you have a boy name already! That sono with the halo tells me girl! hoho I'm really feeling a girl for you and D both!!

Love Binley (sorry if I spelled it wrong)Suzanne. Also Amy is very uncommon this generation!

Praying for you all!

Kara Lindsey said...

OMG - I am jsut reading this now and smiling huge in Denver....this is great news for you all. Congrats and I'm sending many prayers and hugs from the Rocky Mountains, Kara