Addie's Hope

Sunday, May 18, 2008

I cannot believe it has been a month and a half...

Life has just completely overwhelmed our family the last few weeks. I am slowly coming up for air and I see some relief with schedules slowing down as summer approaches. I have a lot to blog about but not any time at the moment. We are leaving in a few minutes to go to our Home Church get together - fun, fellowship and food! Yum!

I will leave you with this though-

Sweet Pea #3 is due December 17th!

More about our little one coming soon...
Addie says the baby has a balloon - do you see it?

5 comments:

The Leader Of This Crazy Clan said...

oh I thought that was her halo!!

Anna said...

SO exciting! I hope all goes well! Congrats!

Susan said...

are you sure that's not two babies?

Angie said...

Congratulations!!

Jenn said...

Congrats you guys :)